Sun Kissed Studios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Sun Kissed Studios

+4
Runo191
xXSoumaSanXx
SensationalRunt
XxWaterFlowerxX
8 posters

- willbenamedlater.

XxWaterFlowerxX
    XxWaterFlowerxX

- willbenamedlater. - Page 2 Empty Re: - willbenamedlater.

Post  XxWaterFlowerxX Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:48 pm

You guys are 2 chapters away ;) It's Max, then Anna (KnucklesAmy), THEN YOU 2~
    SensationalRunt
    SensationalRunt

Post  SensationalRunt Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:08 am

You lumped us together? xDD
    WE'RE LIKE FRED AND GEORGE, PHIL AND LIL~
    ...butwe'renottwins.
    XxWaterFlowerxX
    XxWaterFlowerxX

Post  XxWaterFlowerxX Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:35 pm

of course I lumped you together. XD You're sisters XD I'm not going to give you each a seperate chapter, when you're both leaving Kanto at the SAME time, for the SAME place, WITH EACH OTHER. XD

FRED AND GEORGE 8DDDD Phil and Lil? o.o who dat?? --OH, ARE THOSE THE 2 FROM RUGRATS?
    Naru
    Naru

Post  Naru Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:08 pm

go kana go
    SensationalRunt
    SensationalRunt

Post  SensationalRunt Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:00 pm

Yes, the two from Rugrats. xD
    I'M LIL.
    XxWaterFlowerxX
    XxWaterFlowerxX

Post  XxWaterFlowerxX Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:31 pm

SensationalRunt wrote:Yes, the two from Rugrats. xD
    I'M LIL.

NICE. Make Hannah the guy. XD
    SensationalRunt
    SensationalRunt

Post  SensationalRunt Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:18 pm

That's the plan. ;D
    XxWaterFlowerxX
    XxWaterFlowerxX

Post  XxWaterFlowerxX Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:16 am

INITIATION

Anna walked down the hall, her dirty blond hair swishing behind her. These Nova Facilities bugged her. Titanium walls, titanium flooring. No windows. It’s like they were expecting to be bombed at any given moment. Would it kill them to add just a little class to it? Wallpaper over the steel walls. Carpet or wood over the titanium floor. It’d still be titanium; it’d just look nicer.

She heard the clanking of the Team Nova uniform boots on the god forbid titanium floor. She turned, and saw a low-ranked grunt come around the corner. Nothing of interest. The girl was lucky the uniforms were black and gold. Not much matched flaming red hair. Gold was one of the only colours that did.

“Hello,” The grunt said happily, when they were within talking distance.

Sneering, Anna walked by the girl without a second glance. She didn’t have time for such low-ranked people. She had more important things to do. Her parents, both Team Nova Admins, wanted to see her. Admins were the highest rank you could get, besides being the leader, of course. Her parents were on first name basis with the boss, they were that important.

And they wanted to see her. They had said it was important. Anna hoped she was getting a mission of some kind. It was so boring on Nova Island. There was nothing but Nova Facilities everywhere. There were no wild pokemon. The boss had enslaved them all to do Nova’s bidding. Actually, come to think of it, this might have been one of the pokemon storage facilities. She didn’t really know. There were so many of them. Nor did she really care either.

She came to a stop at the end of the hallway. A door stood in front of her. She reached out, and turned the handle slowly. Opening the door, she poked her head in.

“Mother, Father? You wanted to see me?” She asked.

A man with shortly cropped navy blue hair, and a woman with long leaf green hair were sitting in chairs in front of a desk, facing away from the door. Both were wearing the standard black and gold uniforms. At the sound of their daughter’s voice, they both turned around.

“Ah, Anna dear.” Her mother said, pointing to the chair between them. “Sit down.”

Puzzled slightly, she sat in the chair. “Mother, Father? What’s going on?”

Her father cleared his throat, and she turned to him expectantly.

“The boss seems to think that you--“

Before he could finish telling Anna what the boss seemed to think, the door opened, and a man walked in the room. Anna had never seen him before, but judging by her parents reaction, she assumed he was the boss. This surprised her a bit though. He was young. Maybe around eighteen, nineteen years old.

Both her parents stood up immediately and bowed to him, so Anna hastily did the same. As soon as the boss was seated, her parents sat back down. Anna did the same.

“I trust that the recruition went smoothly, Boss?” Anna’s father asked.

“Ah, George, I’m afraid it didn’t go quite as planned…” He replied. “The Marino Police caught wind of it, and our Recruiter had to flee.”

“Oh, that’s horrible!” Anna’s mother exclaimed.

“Indeed it is, Jane. But, there’s nothing we can do about I now. I’ll send another Recruiter out later this week.”

“Let’s hope we have better luck next time.” George replied.

“Let’s hope.” The Boss agreed. “But, this is not what we are here to discuss. We are supposed to be discuss your daughter, Anna.”

Anna, who hadn’t been paying much attention to the previous conversation, sat up a little straighter, all attention focused on the Boss now.

“Anna, your birthday was last month, am I correct?” He asked her, his dark eyes piercing hers. She was tempted to look away, but she knew better than too.

“Yes, it was…”

“And, How old did you turn?”

What was this? Surely he knew how old she was. He knew everything on everyone. He had files on all Nova employees. So what… “Thirteen.”

He smiled slightly, and pulled open a drawer to his desk. He pulled something out, and handed it to her.

She looked at it curiously. It was a pokebelt! He was giving her pokemon? But why..? “Um, Sir, I don’t understand…”

“Thirteen is the age that Nova employees are permitted to have their own pokemon.” The boss explained. “I picked out the finest for you. You are the spawn of both my best employees.” He added, smiling slightly.

Anna turned pink. “Umm, thank you…”

Jane squealed quite suddenly, and smothered her daughter with a hug.

“Oh, my little baby’s all grown up now!”

“M-Mom!” Anna blushed, trying to pry her mother off of her.

“Now now, Jane dear. Don’t suffocate her.” George laughed, messing up Anna's hair.

The Boss leaned back in his chair, smiling slightly at the happy family in front of him.

“Yes, well,” He said, leaning back and addressing the three in front of him. “I have a mission for her.”

“A mission? So soon?” Jane asked, a little worried.

“Yes. But don’t worry, Jane. It’s just a formality. She just needs to undergo the standard Nova initiation.”

By the way her mother’s face fell, and the frozen, unemotional lock-jaw of her father, she was guessing initiation was not going to be pleasant.
    KnucklesAmy
    KnucklesAmy

Post  KnucklesAmy Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:26 pm

OH LOOKIE MY CHAPTER 8D

Oh noes the blushing o___o xD
    I hate it when parents say I'm all grown up =____=
    SUCH GREAT CHAPTERS 8DDD I want more. NAO. >: D
    Runo191
    Runo191

Post  Runo191 Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:07 pm

- willbenamedlater. - Page 2 128845094307958000
    *______*

Naru
    Naru

Post  Naru Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:48 am

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    SensationalRunt
    SensationalRunt

Post  SensationalRunt Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:32 pm

xDDD KASSSSS.
    XxWaterFlowerxX
    XxWaterFlowerxX

Post  XxWaterFlowerxX Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:01 am

LOST

“Attention all passengers; we have now reached the Ventus City harbor. Please get your stuff together, and disembark the ship. We hoped you enjoyed your stay upon the S.S Glitz…”

Max heard the announcement telling her to get off the ship. She grabbed her bag, and waited impatiently at the exit. She hadn’t been quick enough, and now there was a line in front of her.

Tapping her foot impatiently, she glared at the back of the person in front of her. After a few minutes, she was finally off the ship.

She was in a harbor now, which mostly hosted small boats, very unlike the one she had just gotten off of. She quickly walked towards the city, and as she did so, she passed a man wearing a black and gold uniform, with a gold star emblazoned on the chest of it. As she passed, she had a strong urge to look back at him. As she did, she saw that he too had also looked back at her. She froze mid step, and stared wide-eyed at being caught.

“Hello, dear.” He said sweetly, smiling.

Max shivered. What a creep… “Hello…”

“What’s your name?”

“Max…”

The grin slipped off his face very quickly, but he replaced it just as rapidly. “Ah, I see. Max, would you be interested in joining a secret society, that’s together for… the good of humanity?”

What was he talking about? Secret society? Good of humanity? What is all this? She thought, confused. “Umm, no thank you. I’m in a hurry. I have to get going. Goodbye.”

And without waiting for a response, she turned and walked away.

Severely shaken, she took off into the city. Where was she supposed to start looking for a boy she hadn’t seen in five years? No… not a boy. He would be a man now. Eighteen years old if she counted right.

Max stopped, and took in her surroundings. Where did you go if you were looking for a person who got lost five years ago?
    XxWaterFlowerxX
    XxWaterFlowerxX

Post  XxWaterFlowerxX Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:02 am

(sorry for such a late update. I couldn't sign into my account for a while :\)
    xXArisuNeeXx
    xXArisuNeeXx

Post  xXArisuNeeXx Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:21 pm

Ooooooh~ I love all of the chapters <33 nippa~

When will be mah chapter? 8D
    Naru
    Naru

Post  Naru Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:08 am

:| well it is on now :|
    Max
    Max

Post  Max Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:09 pm

You are doing this to torture me, yes? .__. Is this some type of horrible torture or somthing? Payback? Whatever I did I am ubber sorry T__T
    SensationalRunt
    SensationalRunt

Post  SensationalRunt Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:05 pm

(posted for Kanababy~)

SIBLINGS

The older girl tapped her foot impatiently, waiting at the bottom of the stairs. She heard someone trip over something upstairs.

“Fall over again, Hannah?” She yelled up the stairs, teasingly.

There was a muffled answer that she couldn’t hear, a bang, and then her sister was suddenly at the top of the stairs, peering down at her.

“Nu-ah! That was Bidoof!” She said, out of breath, as she made her way down to her sister’s side.

“Blame the poor pokemon. That’s not nice.”

“Oh, like you don’t blame Psyduck for all the stupid stuff you do, Kat.” Hannah retorted, sticking her tongue out at her sister, and running into the living room. Kat rolled her eyes, and followed, secretly agreeing with Hannah.

“We’re leaving now, Mommy~” Hannah said cutely, kissing her mom on the cheek quickly.

“But your boat doesn’t leave for another thirty minutes,” Their mother said, reaching over Hannah to give Kat a hug.

“Yeah,” Kat said, standing on her tiptoes and also kissing her mom on the cheek. She was older, but much shorter than Hannah. “But knowing Hannah, she’ll get distracted or something, and we’ll end up missing it.”

“Probably.” Their mother chuckled. “Both of you, be good. And Kat, take care of Hannah. Hannah… well… have fun.”

Hannah’s shoulder’s dropped slightly. “Yeah, I will…”

“I’ll do my best,” Kat answered, messing up Hannah’s hair playfully. “But I don’t know how many times I can save Hannah from the nasty Caterpie.”

“Shut up!” Hannah cried, blushing deeply.

Shrugging, Kat walked out of the living room and into the hallway. She quickly slipped her feet into her bright pink flats, and shrugged on her backpack. “Leaving now~!” She called, opening the front door.

“W-Wait!” Hannah cried, running after her sister. Hastily shoving her feet into her white running shoes, she almost lost her balance, but managed to grab onto the wall for support. Kat rolled her eyes at her sister, but made no comment. Hannah flung her own backpack over her shoulder. “Ready!”

“You sure about that, Pumpkin?” Their father said, appearing behind them holding Hannah’s pokebelt.

Her eyes widened as she realized she had almost forgotten her pokemon. “Oh my god! Thank you Daddy!”

She accepted the belt from her father, and clipped it around her waist, slightly embarrassed.

“…I will refrain from commenting. Let’s go, Hannahbubs!” Kat said enthusiastically, marching out the door.

Hannah followed, less dramatically, still blushing in from embarrassment.
    XxWaterFlowerxX
    XxWaterFlowerxX

Post  XxWaterFlowerxX Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:01 pm

STATIONED

With her long, flaming red hair swishing behind her, Mira made her way down to the basement of the facility. She had been assigned to clean out the pokemon cages. She grimaced, thinking about how disgusting the cages probably were.

She came to a door, and quickly entered the password she had been given, onto the small metal keypad beside it. The door opened, making that swooshing noise she loved.

Entering the room, she looked around. The room was small, the walls jammed packed with cages stacked all the way to the ceiling, making it look even smaller than it already was. There was much room to move around, there were so many cages. She felt a pang of sympathy for the pokemon that were kept here. These were horrible living conditions.

Knowing she only had a few hours to clean all of the cages, Mira sighed and opened up the closest one. This had to be finished before the pokemon were brought back from the training facility. She rolled up the sleeves to her uniform, and went to work.

---

Closing the door to the last cage, she sighed in relief. It had only taken her an hour and a half. Checking her watch, she saw that she had finished with about 15 minutes to spare. Smiling to herself, she hastily packed up her cleaning equipment, and exited the room.

She tapped her foot impatiently, waiting for the elevator. As she was waiting, a woman came down the stairs behind her. She had long, leaf green hair, and she wore a gold star on her uniform, meaning she was highly ranked. Noting this piece of information, Mira saluted her superior.

The woman nodded, acknowledging Mira’s greeting. “Are you busy?” She asked, sizing her up.

“Ma’am, no, Ma’am!” Mira said, still in her saluting pose.

The woman let out a chuckle. “At ease, soldier.” She said, rolling her eyes slightly.

Blushing, Mira put her arm down.

“No need for such formalities with me, sweetie.” Jane said with a little wink. “If you aren’t busy, I’m assigning you to recruitment duty.”

“Recruitment… duty…?”

“Yes, recruitment duty. I’m stationing you in Minah City, the first major city with a gym on a trainer’s road to fame. I’m sure there will be plenty of new trainers there you can recruit. Granted, they won’t be very strong… but we’ll whip them into shape.” She explained, with another small wink.

“Oh, so I just go to Minah and try to get people to join? Sounds like fun! I’m in!” Mira cried enthusiastically, accidentally knocking over her cleaning supplies. “Oops…” She said with a blush.

Jane looked like she was having second thoughts on sending Mira on this job, but she didn’t voice them. “Good. A helicopter is ready to transport you to Minah…” She hesitated slightly, then continued. “Keep in mind, this is a dangerous job. You mustn’t go flaunting the fact we’re a secret organization trying to take over Karro. You must be stealthy and discrete. If I find out the Minah Police got wind of anything you said, there will be serious consequences. Understand?”

“Understood!”

”Good. You are dismissed.” Jane said, walking down the hall, in the opposite direction of the room Mira had just cleaned.
    SensationalRunt
    SensationalRunt

Post  SensationalRunt Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:35 am

asdfghjkl; *had not commented before*
    You're a lean mean writing machine.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:22 pm