Sun Kissed Studios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Sun Kissed Studios

+8
FireFlightOo
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami
xXsakuloveanimeXx
SensationalRunt
XxWaterFlowerxX
Puredesu
xXSoumaSanXx
Amazement99
12 posters

An MEP for the month of April

SensationalRunt
    SensationalRunt

An MEP for the month of April - Page 2 Empty Re: An MEP for the month of April

Post  SensationalRunt Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Born This Way would be a lot easier to edit to. It's got a very solid beat.
    XxWaterFlowerxX
    XxWaterFlowerxX

Post  XxWaterFlowerxX Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:39 pm

SensationalRunt wrote:Born This Way would be a lot easier to edit to. It's got a very solid beat.

Quit trying to sway the votes, cheater! -___-
    SensationalRunt
    SensationalRunt

Post  SensationalRunt Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:41 pm

XxWaterFlowerxX wrote:
    SensationalRunt wrote:Born This Way would be a lot easier to edit to. It's got a very solid beat.

...and you weren't? xD You're keeping obnoxious tally over me! I'm just stating honest facts; Louder Than Thunder has a different sort of feel to it that most people find harder to edit to. If it's harder to edit to, then MEP parts are more likely to be late. -nod-
    XxWaterFlowerxX
    XxWaterFlowerxX

Post  XxWaterFlowerxX Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:43 pm

SensationalRunt wrote:
    XxWaterFlowerxX wrote:

...and you weren't? xD You're keeping obnoxious tally over me! I'm just stating honest facts; Louder Than Thunder has a different sort of feel to it that most people find harder to edit to. If it's harder to edit to, then MEP parts are more likely to be late. -nod-

I was not trying to change people's votes! xD I was just keeping track, so it'd be easier for Mira when the voting was over... Yeah. *nods to self* :P
    SensationalRunt
    SensationalRunt

Post  SensationalRunt Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:44 pm

XxWaterFlowerxX wrote:
    SensationalRunt wrote:
    XxWaterFlowerxX wrote:

I was not trying to change people's votes! xD I was just keeping track, so it'd be easier for Mira when the voting was over... Yeah. *nods to self* :P

xDD oh Kana, I love you. Are you trying to convince yourself or me?
    XxWaterFlowerxX
    XxWaterFlowerxX

Post  XxWaterFlowerxX Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:45 pm

SensationalRunt wrote:
    XxWaterFlowerxX wrote:
    SensationalRunt wrote:
    XxWaterFlowerxX wrote:

xDD oh Kana, I love you. Are you trying to convince yourself or me?

Harrumphh. Love yah too !! Heart I AM PERFECTLY SURE, BECAUSE I DO NOT CHEAT. CHEATER!
    XxWaterFlowerxX
    XxWaterFlowerxX

Post  XxWaterFlowerxX Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:55 pm

By the way, Kat.

Louder Than Thunder: 7

Born This Way: 4

:P

Kidding. I just did that because I wanted to be obnoxious. xDDDD
    Amazement99
    Amazement99
    Leader

Post  Amazement99 Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:03 am

MEGABUDDYYYYY <3333
    xDD good times!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:32 pm