Sun Kissed Studios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Sun Kissed Studios

Fate's Rules for posting comments - SKS Rule Book edition 1

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami
    YumiOfTheFadedTsunami
    Admin

Location : Somewhere near Hartford according to my IP adress O_o

Fate's Rules for posting comments - SKS Rule Book edition 1 Empty Fate's Rules for posting comments - SKS Rule Book edition 1

Post  YumiOfTheFadedTsunami Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:45 pm

I'll edit this more later, but Here are some basic rules.

#1 - Please do not post anything above PG-13 (unless it's something like a Fanfic and you put a warning on it).Guests can view what we post on the forum, despite the fact that guests can not post)

#2 - Please attempt to keep your posts in the correct topics. (i.e. don't talk about Hurricane Earl in the anime couples section)

#3 - Please refrain from any vulgar language in the Chat box (as well as the forums as posted in rule 1). I am not positive of all of the ages of the members, so it is best to avoid vulgar language :)

#4 - No Kicking wars in the chat-box. Yes mods, I made a rule just for you. Do not break my trust and begin any kicking wars okay?

(Btw, a kicking war constitutes as kicking everyone in the chat-box for no rhyme or reason... but if let's just say, Kat keeps kicking Kana because Kana is ignoring her and is not kicking anyone else, it is not a kicking war... not to say that it can't become a kicking war eventually... just a little FYI)

#5 - Try not to antagonize the other members :)

#6 - No Multiple accounts! I can tell who is the same person easily

Those are my top Rules at the moment.I know that this is probably a good group of people here in SKS, but I am just taking precautions. Breaking any of these rules after several warnings could result in several punishments, including but not limited to:

~Banning from the Chat box for a certain amount of time
    ~Banning from the Chat box forever (very unlikely, but still possible)
    ~banning from the site for a certain period of time
    ~banning from the site forever
    ~being kicked from Sun kissed Studios officially
    ~banning from certain MEPS or Studio projects

I am hopeful that I will not have to deliver any of these punishments out, but you never know. I just feel the need to state what will happen if you break the rules, and unlike my sister (Mira) I am very strict about the rules, so please follow them :)

Thank you very much everyone, and just have fun! ;)

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:42 am