Sun Kissed Studios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Sun Kissed Studios

3 posters

The 7 Deadly Moods

Amazement99
    Amazement99
    Leader

The 7 Deadly Moods Empty The 7 Deadly Moods

Post  Amazement99 Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:36 pm

Haha I really didnt know what to name this ^^' so right now, it's just the 7 Deadly Moods. And I may not finish this. It's just a draft.

Runo Misaki stomped her way through the hallways of the high school, all of the students moving out of her way. Her nose was scrunched up near her eyes, wrinkles forming there. Her breath was ragged, as if she had just ran a marathon, ears red. She walked into the library and scanned the room. There were a lot of students there and when she found what she was looking for, she walked over and sat then cross from a blond. His red eyes peircing into hers.

"Whats up, old lady?" he said unchalantly. He put his hands behind his head and leaned back, putting his feet on the table.

"OLD LADY?!" she shrieked causing the whole library to become silent. People just looked over and continued what they were doing. The librarian glared in their direction.

"Well, you do have a lot of wrinkles for your agee~." he said poking the blunette's brow. She snorted and swatted his hand away.

"You're older than me, dummie. But thats not what I'm here for. The point isss that he's back!" she hissed leaning closer to the blond. He rasied his eyebrows.

"And who is this he that we're talking about?" he asked slowly. He reached for his cup of coffee which was settled next to his bookbag and took a sip.

"Masquerade! Where have you been when I talk!" she scolded snatching the coffee away and taking a long sip. Masquerade pouted.

"Thats mineee!" he cried almost like a child. He leaned forward and reached for it like a child. She just sighed and handed it back.

"Anyway, you know who I'm talking about." she said pointing at him with a stern gaze. Masquerade gave her a look of surprise.

"Really? HIM? I never thought he would come back.."

"I know, right? What if he remembers me?! Oh my gawd, I'm so confused, Mask." she pratically threw herself over the table to clutch his shoulders. Shaking him lightly as she talked.

"You know what you should do first?" he said calmly removing her hands from his shoulders and flatting out the wrinkles that had formed there. "You should chill. It's a pretty good invention." she glared and stood up.

"Ok, that totally helped! Come on Mask I need some serious help here! I'm freaking outtt!" she began to walk away and Masquerade grabbed all his things off the table, and followed her into the hallway. "Alright. It'll be fine. I mean, he probably won't remember anything ever happened right? I mean that was years ago! You told me he wasn't the smartest guy in the whole anyway!"

"Yeah, but most of the time peoples brains grow when they're older, unlike yours." she snapped back under stress.

"Oh. Haha. Sorryyy for helping. Geez, why don't you talk to Alice about this kinda stuff? Why me?"

"Alice is taking that advanced calculus class right now. And besides we're best friends. Ring a bell?" he smirked. "So do you know when he's coming?"

"Noo. I just got a text from Julie about it a little while ago. I texted her back and asked but she hasnt said anything." the blunette said checking her phone again. Recieving no new messages, she shut her phone again. Her and Masquerade made their way to the cafeteria which happened to be empty. They sat down at one of the table and Runo began to text Julie again.

"Oh heyy little sis!" Masquerade suddenly said waving to a red head that was outside. Alice, Masquerade's sister, had beautiful red hair and red eyes like her brother. She smiled gently at them both and walked inside, taking a seat next to Masquerade.

"Mask, what did I say? We're twins. I'm not younger then you." she spoke sternly. She then turn to Runo, who had a fustrated frown on her face. "Whats wrong?"

"HE is back." she explained. Alice raised an eyebrow and looked at Masquerade who smirked and took a sip of his coffee.

"And who may I ask is HE?" Alice asked politely as always. Stealing Masquerade's coffee while he wasnt looking. He finally realized and glared at her. They begans to have a little fight over the coffee when Masquerade tired to lick her cheek. Alice shrieked and let go of the coffee and Masquerade pulled away with a victory smile.

"Incest!" Runo joked making Masquerade begin to laugh and Alice sighed giving Runo a stern look.

"Anywayyy," Alice said trying to change the subject. "Who is he?"

"Well, you what happened when I was little?" Alice, still confused, shook her head. Masquerade snorted.

"Of course. I'm the only one of all of our friends who's heard this story about a million times." he said rolling his eyes. "Care to tell her, Runo?"

"Not that I haven't already SAID it a millio-" she froze and looked at something behind her. Her face was completely blank. The twins, both confused, turned around.

"Here's the cafeteria!" explained a happy Julie bouncing into the room. Her cheer leader outfit flowed behind her fit her nicely. The tan girl opened out one arm to show the large room as if she was showing them a paradise. She stopped when she saw the three sitting at the table.

But, there was a few people behind her. One being a short blond with a strange hair-cut. His glasses hung low on his face and he wore an adorable smile. He stood next to another blond, tall, and lean and muscular. His hair looking similar to Masquerade's. His eyes were a light blue and eye-brows were a light shade of red. Next to him, was a red-haired girl, being the same height as Julie, her hair was short and spiked and her eyes were also a light-blue shade. Next to her, was a boy almost as tall as the blond, brown spiked hair, and red eyes. He was muscular, and wore a red paded jacket.

Julie ran over to her three friends at the table and hugged Alice tight. "Guysss!!! I've missed you oh Alice, gym is so boring without you there!" she ranted as the four others followed behind her. Runo was still frozen, staring at the brunette, who was talking softly to the red head girl who giggled at whatever he had said.

"Guys," said Julie, getting off Alice, "these are the next students! This is Marucho, Keith, Mira, and Dan." she introduced. "And these are my friends Masquerade, Alice, and Runo." Dan, the brunette, had looked up from talking to the girl Mira, and froze.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Runo and Dan screamed in unison.
    SensationalRunt
    SensationalRunt

The 7 Deadly Moods Empty Re: The 7 Deadly Moods

Post  SensationalRunt Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:36 pm

You have officially melted my shipper heart.
    Just saying.
    <3
    XxWaterFlowerxX
    XxWaterFlowerxX

Post  XxWaterFlowerxX Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:44 am

Ooooooooooooooohhh! I lurveee itt! Write Moreeee. :D

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:01 pm