Sun Kissed Studios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Sun Kissed Studios

5 posters

Bakugan: The Last Soldiers.

Runo191
    Runo191

Bakugan: The Last Soldiers.  Empty Bakugan: The Last Soldiers.

Post  Runo191 Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Chapter One: The Brawl the caused them all

I stood my ground, the purple saber clashing against my yellow saber. I slashed and he dodged, he stabbed and I parried. The fight was hard, but I endured, before long, a stabbed him, and he had no time to block and he finally went down. But I hadn’t been the only one fighting. I looked around. Mira was barely holding her ground against the smart and tactical Gus. Volt had taken down Baron, he seemed ashamed a bit. Haruka lost to Mustang. Ace was on the ground by Shun beaten in a two on two by Lync and Shadow. Max and Kana clashed, ending with Max falling. Kat had been defeated by Rogue. And Marucho was losing to Mylene, while Dan held his ground on Spectra.

“AHH, MY LEG” A young voice screamed. Marucho. Mylene had tripped him and he had fallen, the blade to his neck.

“It’s time I ENDED you bakugan brawler.” She said. Mylene Pharaoh stood over Marucho, he winced but a look of surprise crossed his face when he heard sabers clashing.

I had blocked the attack. “Not today Pharaoh!” I said. I side kicked and she jumped back,

“No worries! I can take you, filthy little resistance!” Mylene yelled jumping at me. I rolled to the right, and stabbed from behind, which Mylene easily deflected.

“AHHH” Screamed a voice followed by a the sound of someone falling on the floor. “H-Help!” The person said, I quickly looked over to see Dan had fallen to the ground and Spectra’s saber was to his neck. Meanwhile Gus also fell defeated.. Somehow. Mira ran to help Dan, but I didn’t want her to.

“No Mira! Get Marucho out of here, he can‘t run, I think he hurt his leg.” I said, fighting Mylene’s power off. “I can handle them. I lied, I knew I wouldn’t survive, but right now, I really didn’t care.

“But Kasey, If we fight them together than maybe-” Mira started

“Maybe isn‘t good enough!” I said slashing at Mylene. “This way it guarantee’s you two get out alive!”

Mira just looked down and nodded, she unclipped her gauntlet. “Here, you need this more than I do.” She threw it to me, and I clipped it on my left arm.

“Thanks Mira, be careful!” I yelled. I pushed Mylene back with my saber and deflected Spectra’s away from Dan’s neck and pulled him up quickly. “Well Dan and I vs. Mylene and Spectra… This should be interesting.”

“Yeah, COME ON CHICKENS!” Dan yelled “LETS BRAWL!”

“I think that would be more effective” Drago said “Let’s Brawl!”

“I would enjoy that…” Mylene said, “but it’s up to you Spectra.:”

“Let up begin then.” Spectra said starting up his Gauntlet “GAUNTLET, POWER STRIKE!”

“Hmph” Mylene started her gauntlet as well “Gauntlet Power Strike!”

I did the same after Dan.

“Let’s do this Drago! Gate Card Set!” Dan yelled throwing the red card to the ground, grabbing Drago as it expanded. “Ready Drago?”

“Ready as ever Dan!” He replied

“Bakugan Brawl!!” Dan threw Dargo and watched the perfect Neo Dragonoid stand. “Drago Stand!”

Mylene smirked. “My turn! Bakugan Brawl!” Mylene threw Elico. “Alright Aqous Elico, show them wh-”

“Bakugan Brawl” Spectra interrupted, throwing Helios “Helios, let’s finish this fast! Shall we?”

“Indeed we shall Master” Helios responded.

“Hmph, We’ll see.” I said “Bakugan Brawl!” I threw my bakugan who landed perfectly “Haos Balinese Tigrerra stand!”

Pyrus Neo Dragonoid and Haos Balinese Tigrerra at 900 G‘s vs. Pyrus Helios and Aqous Elico at 1100 G’s
    YumiOfTheFadedTsunami
    YumiOfTheFadedTsunami
    Admin

Location : Somewhere near Hartford according to my IP adress O_o

Bakugan: The Last Soldiers.  Empty Re: Bakugan: The Last Soldiers.

Post  YumiOfTheFadedTsunami Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:49 pm

I like it so far :3 .... where am I? D: lmao, jkjk. i can't wait to read the next chapter :)
    XxWaterFlowerxX
    XxWaterFlowerxX

Post  XxWaterFlowerxX Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:18 pm

oooooooooooooohhh. Love thiss (: YEAH I WON 8)

Write more I keel chuu x3
    Runo191
    Runo191

Post  Runo191 Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:55 pm

I love how everyone else has posted a lot on other stories, but NOT THIS ONE D<
    XxWaterFlowerxX
    XxWaterFlowerxX

Post  XxWaterFlowerxX Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:03 am

I POSTED HERE. >_< and man! you got me all excited when I saw "A New Post Has Been Posted on Bakugan: The Last Soldiers" in my email! I thought there was a new chapter >_<
    YumiOfTheFadedTsunami
    YumiOfTheFadedTsunami
    Admin

Post  YumiOfTheFadedTsunami Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:49 pm

XxWaterFlowerxX wrote:I POSTED HERE. >_< and man! you got me all excited when I saw "A New Post Has Been Posted on Bakugan: The Last Soldiers" in my email! I thought there was a new chapter >_<

Same for me D;
    SensationalRunt
    SensationalRunt

Post  SensationalRunt Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:03 pm

...and Fate just did it for me. xD

D: I sorry Kat-chan!
    Naru
    Naru

Post  Naru Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:09 am

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    Runo191
    Runo191

Post  Runo191 Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:45 pm

Chapter Two: Come on! Where’s my Bakugan?!

I awoke lying in wet ash. My head was pounding, and my heart was racing. The brawl was over, and Dan and I had been defeated… I think.

“Ow… Dan are you okay?” I asked. There was no response. “Dan? DAN? DAN?!” I jumped up and looked around. Dan was gone. I ran over to where Dan was fighting Spectra, but no one was there. I turned and looked to where Shun and Ace were. But no one was there. Baron was missing as well. “Guys?” I looked back to the ground. Everyone else was still here.

I sighed. The Trailer was about a mile away. I have some walk to do.

I have been walking for an hour now, where was the trailer?!, I thought to myself. I’m so thirsty.. And this desert heat… Isn’t helping.

Okay, now it’s been two hours… I need to… Uh… I don’t feel good… but how hard… uh… can it be to find… a.. a huge trailer. Apparently… h.. hard. I thought to myself. My head is hurts… and my world is spinning… I need to sit down for a.. But I never finished the thought. The ground grew closer and everything went black.

------------

I stepped onto the sky deck of my ship. The wind in my hair, bakugan from a pathetic low-life in my hand. There was nothing as exhilarating as capturing bakugan.

“Rogue?” A close friend called my name, and I turned.

“Hello Arisu.” I said “ Do you need something?”

“No.. I just wanted to spend some time with you before we go on a bakugan raid.” She said grabbing my hand. A smile grew across her face.

“Arisu, are you sure two Vexos should be dating?” I asked her.

“Spectra holds no problem with it.” She explained “He said as long as it doesn’t interfere with work, we’ll be fine.”

I smiled slightly and turned to her. Her soft light brown hair flew in the wind, I grabbed her hand. We stared into each others eyes and I leaned forward. Just then I heard footsteps, coming down the hallway the leads to this part of the Destroyer. Before I could react, Gus walked through the door.

“Arisu, we‘re rea-” Gus started to say, stopping short when Arisu and I relesed hands and faced Gus. “Am I interrupting something again?” He rolled his eyes.

“No.” I said turning my back to Gus. “Goodbye Arisu.”

“Rogue, we have another spot on the mission if you want it.” He said, I couldn’t see his face, but I knew he rolled his eyes yet again.

“…Sure. Sound good.” I turned to him, and I walked past him down to the ships exits.

------

I felt the little amount of cold water flow down my throat, and I forced my eyes open.

“Kat?” I asked seeing my teammate saving my life.

“Quiet” She said kindly “You’re still dehydrated.”

“Uhh….” I said feeling the water wash away my headache. “I‘m fine. Where‘s Tigrerra..?”

Silence. I looked around and noticed my teammates were coming out of the Resistance Trailer. But Tigrerra was nowhere.

“Tigrerra?” I called out, feeling my eyes water.

“Kasey…” Kat started…

“WHERE IS TIGRERRA?!” I screamed “WHERE IS SHE?!…”

“She‘s gone dumb***!” Max yelled rolling her eyes, obviously fed up with my crying already. “I saw is when I briefly woke up from being sabered. While you were fighting Spectra.”

“What?!” I said yelling still. “Why did I even brawl him?”

“After we all lost…” Kat said.

“B-But how?” I said, losing my pride in my abilities as a brawler.

“You sacrificed your last ability to attack Helios alone…” Kat said, looking down. “So Drago wouldn‘t be captured.”

“I- I did?” I said feeling a bit better knowing Tigrerra went down for a reason. But still…. “I… Really?”

“Yes Really!” A mysterious girl said jumping down from a high rock near us to a lower rock closer. It was Kana, a Ventus Vexos. “Pretty stupid move if you ask me!” She said rolling her eyes.

“Kana. Of the Vexos. What are you doing here?!” I yelled.

“Nothing really! Just wanted to see if you survived the attack.” Kana said evilly grinning. “Sadly. You did.” She laughed.

I stood, feeling utter rage and sadness flow through my body. “Let‘s Brawl!”

Kana looked at me and burst into laughs again, then looked at me coldy “ With what bakugan?!”

I stared.

Kana laughed again.

“With… Rafflesian!” I said. The only bakugan I really had… Or so I thought.

“Kassandra.” someone said “Use me.”

“Huh? What?” I said franticly searching through my collection of Haos Bakugan to find who was speaking.

Then one of my bakugan I don’t use much flew out of my bag, and opened up. “I am Haos Archangel. Your true guardian. Your partner.”

“Oh..” I said. “Why haven‘t you talked to me before?”
    “Because I felt Tigrerra made you happy enough.”

“Both of you would have made me TWICE as happy”

“My apologies.”

“Are you going to stand there?” Kana said evilly “Or are you going to brawl?”

“BRING IT!” I yelled.

“Kasey” Kat said. “I would like to take her on if you don’t mind..”

“No way!” I yelled. “I want revenge!”

Kana smirked, knowing that another Vexos jumped down wearing white and yellow. “Then let‘s make it a one on one!” The Haos Vexos said.

“Arisu…” Kat said. “How‘s that? Kasey and I against Kana and you!”

“Sounds Good!” Arisu said.

“GAUNTLET, POWER STRIKE!” We all said at the same time.

“Gate Cards Set!” Kana said Throwing her gate card. “BAKUGAN BRAWL!”

Kana threw her Ventus Bakugan “ZEPHYRA, STAND!”
    SensationalRunt
    SensationalRunt

Post  SensationalRunt Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:06 pm

xDD I love how I'm all like... I WANNA FIGHTT TOO :cheers:
    I love this. <33 I saved ya life, sistah.
    Runo191
    Runo191

Post  Runo191 Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:09 pm

<3 Thank you Kat! AND DON'T WORRY! WE'LL POUND THEM! SUB TERRA AND HAOS STYLE! 8D
    XxWaterFlowerxX
    XxWaterFlowerxX

Post  XxWaterFlowerxX Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:02 am

Runo191 wrote:Heart Thank you Kat! AND DON'T WORRY! WE'LL POUND THEM! SUB TERRA AND HAOS STYLE! 8D

:evil: D:

Last edited by XxWaterFlowerxX on Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    XxWaterFlowerxX
    XxWaterFlowerxX

Post  XxWaterFlowerxX Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:04 am

I lurveeee this 8D ...'cept that one part.. cuz.. yah know.. apparently I got some jellousy issue goin' on.. -.-'

UPDATE SOON :D preferably with LESS of that couple so I don't feel like throwing Arisu in a pot of acid.. :33

And JEEZ. You made me so much like Lync, its insane. XD
    Naru
    Naru

Post  Naru Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:50 pm

i wonder when i will be in it :D
    Runo191
    Runo191

Post  Runo191 Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:32 pm

Chapter 3 - Girl Power - PART 1

“Let’s get started!” Arisu said, after Zephyra had stood. “Bakugan Brawl!” Arisu tossed her bakugan onto the gate card, and I took advantage of it.

“Let’s try for this Archangel!” I said as Archangel closed. I gripped her in my hand. “FOR TIGRERRA! Bakugan Brawl!” I threw her with all the power in my arm.

“Right behind you Kasey!” Kat said, throwing her bakugan. “Bakugan Brawl!!”

Archangel slammed into the Mechanical Power of Arisu’s bakugan, and her throw was perfect. As our bakugan clashed, her sphere was almost pushing mine over, when Kat’s bakugan pushed in with some Sub Terra force.

“Archangel Stand!” I said.

“Haos MECHANICAL Dragonis Stand!” Arisu commanded.

“Raccuna Stand!”

Haos Archangel + Raccuna (800 G‘s) vs. Vephyra + Dragonis (1000 G’s)

I started. “Ability Activate! Prism Stars!” I held up my Gauntlet and the ability activated. Archangel held her hand to the sky and stars started to come down like Rain. And they surrounded Vephyra and Dragonis. Then they spread their light out and traps them in a prism of light. “Try to activate any abilities now! As a bonus your power level goes down 200 G‘s”

Haos Archangel + Raccuna (800 G‘s) vs. Vephyra + Dragonis (800 G’s)

And now to step it up! “Ability Activate! Sub Terra Reaction!”

Starting from the toes of the bakugan, spreading up, they started to turn brown. They changed to Sub Terra.

Haos Archangel + Raccuna (800 G‘s) vs. Sub Terra Vephyra + Sub Terra Dragonis (800 G’s)

“I‘m not afraid!” Arisu said holding up a coin shaped bakugan. “I still have my trap!”

“Oh no you don’t!” Kat said placing another card in her Gauntlet. “Ability Activate! Rock Wall!”

As the light shined from her Gauntlet, Raccuna stomped and a huge rock wall rose out of the ground.

“You won‘t get anything else on the field now! Unless of course it‘s Sub Terra!” Kat said “Finish it Kasey!”

“Right!” I said. Getting ready to put a card in my Gauntlet. “Abil-”

“I CAN DO SUB TERRA!” Kana yelled happily. “LET‘S GO BAKUGAN TRAP!” She said throwing her Triangle shaped trap out, right through the wall of rock.

“What?!” Kat exclaimed.

“Sub Terra?!” I said.

“Tripod Mytharus Stand!” Kana yelled. “Don‘t be so surprised! Tripod Mytharus is a special brand of Bakugan Trap! The Tripod Series! He posses the Ventus and Pyrus attributes, as well as the Sub Terra attribute!”
    Runo191
    Runo191

Post  Runo191 Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:34 pm

Chapter 3- Girl Power- PART 2

Haos Archangel + Raccuna (800 G‘s) vs. Sub Terra Vephyra + Sub Terra Dragonis + Tripod Mytharus (1150 G’s)

Kana continued. “Ability Activate! Earth Power- Land Shaking!” The card in her Gauntlet and Tripod Mytharus stomped with it’s Rhino liked foot and the Land below Archangel and Raccuna started to tremble.

Haos Archangel + Raccuna (400 G‘s) vs. Sub Terra Vephyra + Sub Terra Dragonis + Tripod Mytharus (1150 G’s)

“And now for the finale! Gate Card Open! Ventus Reactor!” Kana said forcing the Gate Card to open. The previously gentle breeze turned into a full on wind storm. “Because of you brats, I only get ONE Gate bonus! But that‘s enough.”

Haos Archangel + Raccuna (400 G‘s) vs. Sub Terra Vephyra + Sub Terra Dragonis + Tripod Mytharus (1400 G’s)

“Bet you didn’t see this coming!” I said, “Archangel! ATTRIBUTE CHANGE!”

Archangel finished. “VENTUS!” Archangel crossed her arms in front of her chest, and proceeded to curl her wings in as well. Light shined and when the light faded, Archangel was the Ventus Attribute.

Ventus Archangel + Raccuna (650 G‘s) vs. Sub Terra Vephyra + Sub Terra Dragonis + Tripod Mytharus (1400 G’s)

“Ability Activate! Shadow Strike- Hidden Force!” I said, watching Archangel slam her hand into the ground, and the ground fixed itself from the pervious destroyed ground. Then the ground below the Vexos’s bakugan shattered. “That ability Negates your ability, then throws it back at you! As an added bonus, you lose 200 G‘s!”

Ventus Archangel + Raccuna (1050 G‘s) vs. Sub Terra Vephyra + Sub Terra Dragonis + Tripod Mytharus (800 G’s)

As Archangel and Raccuna attacked, Vephyra and Dragonis, and the trap clicked to the ground by Kana and Arisu. Arisu’s and Kana’s life Gauges lowered by half.

“This isn‘t over Resistance..” Arisu said calmly picking up Dragonis.

“YOU‘RE GONNA GET IT FOR BEATING VEPHYRA!” Kana yelled angered.

“You‘ll get over it.” I said pulling out a Gate Card. “Gate Card Set!”

As soon as all out bakugan were on the field Kat picked up a card first. “Ability Activate!”

“Desert Slash!!” Raccuna finished slashing her tail at her opponents.

Haos Archangel + Raccuna (1,000 G‘s) vs. Vephyra + Dragonis (800 G’s)

“Double Ability Activate! Shine Blast plus Bright Nightmare!” Arisu yelled. Draining her Energy level by 5.5 making her current Energy Level 4.5.

Dragonis raised her head and powered up a ball of light energy. And her hands flashed bright light onto Raccuna and Archangel.

Haos Archangel + Raccuna (800 G‘s) vs. Vephyra + Dragonis (1100 G’s)
    Runo191
    Runo191

Post  Runo191 Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:35 pm

Chapter 3- PART 3

“Ability Activate!” I said letting my partner finish.

“Angel Feathers!!!” Archangel finished with her special card.

Archangel’s wings to point at Dragonis and Vephyra. As light covered her wings, the light flew off each feather, turning into blade of light cutting up the Vexos bakugan.

Haos Archangel + Raccuna (1100 G‘s) vs. Vephyra + Dragonis (900 G’s)

“Abilities Activate!” Arisu said placing a clump of ability cards in her Gauntlet. “Haos Flare + Golden Ray + White Ray + Fusion Mix + Haos Ultimate!!!!” Draining her Energy level to <0.0>

Haos Archangel + Raccuna (1900 G‘s) vs. Vephyra + Dragonis (1110 G’s)

“This is over!” Kat said. “Ability Activate! Desert Storm!

Raccuna swung her tail and desert whipped into the eyes of Dragonis and Vephyra.

Haos Archangel + Raccuna (1900 G‘s) vs. Vephyra + Dragonis (1600 G’s)

“Now Kass!” Kat said.

“Right! Archangel!” I said. “ATTRIBUTE CHANGE!”

“Darkus!” Archangel them wrapped her wings around her as light filled the air. As the light faded, darkness took hold.

Darkus Archangel + Raccuna (1900 G‘s) vs. Vephyra + Dragonis (1600 G’s)

“Ability Activate!!!” I said putting a card in my Gauntlet.

“Gravity Well!!!” Archangel finished again.

As the ground started to shake a dome of Darkness covered the Vexos bakugan.

“Try activating any cards from there!” I said. “Now to finish you! Gate Card Open! Darkus Reactor!”

Darkus Archangel + Raccuna (2050 G‘s) vs. Vephyra + Dragonis (1600 G’s)

Kana’s and Arisu’s Life Gauges drained to Zero after Archangel and Raccuna slammed them into the dirt, and them clicked to the ground.

“Game. Set. Match.” Kat said, high fiving me.

Kana picked her arm up as if she was going to drew her saber, but Arisu stopped her. “We‘re out numbered Kana.” She said. “Let‘s get out of here, before we get in more trouble.”

“We‘ll be back!” Kana yelled swearing revenge. Arisu snapped her fingers and a helicopter dropped down a ladder for Kana and Arisu to jump on. As the got on, the copter took off.

“So even without Tigrerra, you‘re not useless.” Max said rolling her eyes. She laughed and looked back to me and smiled.

“Good Job Kasey.” Mira said.
    Runo191
    Runo191

Post  Runo191 Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:35 pm

Chapter 3- Girl Power- FINAL PART - 4

As all my Resistance friends cheered Kat and I on, the sad memory of Tigrerra faded from my mind.

“Well guys.” Max said. “I‘m going for a walk.”

“Want company?” Hannah asked nicely.

“I think it‘s gonna just me.” Max replied. “Thanks though.”

“Mistress Max, please take me with you.” A red bakugan said, flying up to her shoulder, spinning as it opened.

“Of course Frosty!” Max said smiling.

“I am NOT Frosty! I am Equinox Frost Dragonoid! A special spe-” Frosty started.

“We know Frosty!” Max said.

“ “I am Equinox Frost Dragonoid! A special species of bakugan with a Dual Attribute! I posses both Pyrus AND Aquos attributes. And I am most defiantly NOT Frosty!” ” Hannah quoted, exactly what Frosty has been going to say, and had said thousands of times.

“Let‘s go Frosty.” Max said as she put Frosty on her shoulder. And she went on her walk.

“She‘s been walking a lot lately…” Haruka said.

Everyone just shrugged it off, and we all went inside.

------------------

“Darkus…” Max whispered.

“Hmm?” Frosty said.

“Nothing Frosty.” Max said kinda of nervously, them went back to dream world. “I didn‘t say anything…”
    YumiOfTheFadedTsunami
    YumiOfTheFadedTsunami
    Admin

Post  YumiOfTheFadedTsunami Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:56 am

Awesome so far :P
    SensationalRunt
    SensationalRunt

Post  SensationalRunt Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:39 am

I am just boss, yo. >D xDD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:50 pm