Sun Kissed Studios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Sun Kissed Studios

2 posters

Hi~

SensationalRunt
    SensationalRunt

Hi~ Empty Hi~

Post  SensationalRunt Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:02 am

Hiiii~! So, if you guys don't know me, I'm Kat. I'm also HaosBlossum on FanFiction and Katokat on deviantART. Obviously, editing is a passion of mine; I mean, I wouldn't do it as much as I do if I didn't love it, ya know? Though it's frustrating at times and annoying, it's a better way for me to spend my time than to sit around and do nothing... because you all know I would.

^^; THIS is how I spend my time. Making them look cool. xD Psh, you all should know that I'm a major geek / loser. I'm easily excitable and a peacekeeper. But... I'm friendly, and I understand if you don't love the same things I do. I get it. :D

OH! And before I forget, I'm also a HUGE fan of FanFiction; I write it all the time, it's my backup hobby to editing. My ambition in life is to be an author, so writing is a big deal for me. I take requests... usually... when I'm not on a block (WHICH I'M NOT~) but since I started working I don't have as much free time. Also, if you read my fanfiction that I've posted in the fanfiction section, PLEASE don't be afraid to critique me! I need the help so that I can grow as a writer, so don't be afraid.

Just... don't flame me, because I'll sick a raging Kana on your butt. :P

I think that's all! *waves*
    XxWaterFlowerxX
    XxWaterFlowerxX

Hi~ Empty Re: Hi~

Post  XxWaterFlowerxX Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:06 am

SensationalRunt wrote:

Just... don't flame me, because I'll sick a raging Kana on your butt. :P

*is the Raging Kana you speak of* AND I SHALL HUNT WHOEVER HAS FLAMED YOU DOWN AND BURN THEM TO DA GROUNDDDD.~

Hullo Kat :3
    SensationalRunt
    SensationalRunt

Post  SensationalRunt Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:08 am

Hullo. :3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:36 am